Like many people, I consider Apple’s annual product announcement a high holiday. We all

gather ‘round to let the Jobsian gospel wash over us, listening intently for details about whatever shiny new phone or laptop or tablet or watch we’ll inevitably blow our paychecks on. But as much as Apple excels at changing and improving upon its wildly popular products year after year, there’s one thing it can’t seem to fix: those damn fraying power cords. Since 2008, I’ve owned four different iPhones (3G, 4s, 5, and now the 6s). But I’ve owned at least twice as many charging cables, because those stupid standard-issue white USB cords fray in a matter of months. And that’s not to mention the multiple MacBook MagSafe cables I’ve mutilated. And I know I'm not alone here. So what gives? How is it even possible that Apple hasn’t fixed this problem by now?                                   https://www.thrillist.com/tech/nation/why-apple-hasnt-fixed-its-crappy-charging-cables/tech
Previous Post Next Post