I'm facing a rare, frustrating quandary. A game I've waited months for is finally here,

and I'm not sure if I should buy it. It's not that I don't want to play the game -- it's just that I'm not sure if I want to support it. I may own every other Star Wars game available on PC, but Battlefront II gives me pause. Do I really want to pay full price for a game that leans so heavily on randomized advancement and pay-to-win microtransactions? I still haven't decided. Thankfully, there's lots to play while I mull it over. I'm exploring a more local galaxy in Destiny 2's PC port, drinking in the adorable animation of Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap and, of course, still chasing moons in Super Mario Odyssey -- and that's not even counting this week's releases. There's also next weekend to consider -- specifically, the maw of claustrophobic terror and savings we call "Black Friday." Sure, I could complete my Star Wars collection... or I could pick up Horizon: Zero Dawn, Persona 5 and Injustice 2 for the same price. In fact, you should probably check out other Sean's Black Friday games guide before heading out.                                                                https://www.cnet.com/news/what-to-play-this-weekend-star-wars-pokemon-and-skyrim/
Previous Post Next Post