Two days ago I accidentally stomped on the EarPods that came with my iPhone 6,

shattering the left bud, and sending my morning commute into total disarray. I lamented. I yelled. I thought about calling in sick. A little dramatic? Maybe. But the loss wasn't just about missing my morning podcasts. You see, in typical Apple style, an intuitive remote control hides within the ubiquitous white headset that I unwittingly demolished -- offering users so much more than the obvious headphone capability. Here are 14 things you might not realize your Apple EarPods can do, from sending unwanted calls straight to voicemail with one click (sorry mom), to effortlessly fast-forwarding to the best part of "Mambo No. 5."                https://www.thrillist.com/tech/things-you-didn-t-know-your-apple-earpods-could-do-apple-headphone-shortcuts-how-to-use-apple-earpods/tech
Previous Post Next Post