Ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you humbled, grateful and thoroughly excited.





This month marks 10 years since I agreed to be called The Cheapskate in public -- and I've never regretted that decision for one second. Quite the opposite: It's been my single favorite job ever (to say nothing of the longest). To celebrate this milestone, I wanted to give back -- in a big way. Together with CNET superheroes Jon Chaikin and Tania Gonzalez (who you can also thank for many of the other great giveaways I've done here), I've put together a roundup of 25 cool prizes for this, the Cheapskate 10th-Anniversary Mega Giveaway.                                                                                          https://www.cnet.com/news/enter-for-your-chance-to-win-the-cheapskate-10th-anniversary-mega-giveaway/
Previous Post Next Post